Dr. Padder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Feroz Padder, MD is a cardiology specialist in Laurel, MD. Dr. Padder completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at Padder Health Services LLC and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Padder is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- National Institutes Of Health, Fellowship Hospital
- University At Alabama-Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Government Medical College Srinagar, Kashmir University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Urdu
Padder Health Services LLC7350 Van Dusen Rd Ste 130, Laurel, MD 20707 Existing Patients: (410) 884-3600
Padder Health Services
Padder Health Services LLC8850 Columbia 100 Pkwy Ste 301, Columbia, MD 21045 Existing Patients: (410) 884-3600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Padder?
Dr. Padder is a courteous and extremely knowledgeable cardiologist who, along with his staff, made me feel very comfortable during my visits to his Laurel office. Dr. Padder and staff are thorough in their visit preparation as well as procedure instructions and follow-up. My difficult-to-diagnose condition was accurately diagnosed and treated, as my symptoms improved immediately after treatment began. I highly recommend Dr. Padder to anyone in need of a cardiologist!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Feroz Padder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Padder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Padder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Padder frequently treats Chest Pain, Aortic Aneurysm, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Padder's office is located at 7350 Van Dusen Rd Ste 130, Laurel, MD 20707. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Padder speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Meritus Medical Center
- UM Laurel Medical Center