Dr. Munoz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fernando Munoz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Munoz completed a residency at Neoucom Affil Hosps At Canton. He currently practices at AKRON CARDIOVASCULAR ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Neoucom Affil Hosps At Canton, Residency Hospital
- Central University of Este (Uce) / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Akron Cardiovascular Associates
Akron Cardiovascular Associates224 W Exchange St Ste 225, Akron, OH 44302 Existing Patients: (330) 344-4377
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munoz?
He tirelessly worked to find what was causing my heart issue when other cardiologist wanted to send me home. I feel his persistence saved my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Munoz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Munoz frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Munoz's office is located at 224 W Exchange St Ste 225, Akron, OH 44302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Munoz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron General Medical Center