Dr. Villamil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fernando Villamil, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Jenks, OK. Dr. Villamil completed a residency at University of Puerto Rico, Medical Science Campus. He currently practices at The Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Bristow Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harvard Medical School-Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Puerto Rico, Medical Science Campus, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Puerto Rico, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Orthopaedic Center
Spine & Pain Management Center512 N Franklin St # 2, Jenks, OK 74037 Existing Patients: (918) 301-3160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Villamil?
30+ years of neck and shoulder pain gone after ACDF C4-C7 by Dr. Villamil.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fernando Villamil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Villamil's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Villamil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Villamil frequently treats Resection or Ablation of Bone Tumor, Partial or Complete Resection of Bone, Debridement of Bone, Cervical Spine Myelopathy, and Herniated Disc Surgery.
Dr. Villamil's office is located at 512 N Franklin St # 2, Jenks, OK 74037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Villamil speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristow Medical Center
- Hillcrest Medical Center