Dr. Segovia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fernando Segovia, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Edgewater, NJ. Dr. Segovia completed a residency at New York Med College. He currently practices at Cross County Cardiology and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Segovia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Segovia?
- New York Med College, Residency Hospital
- Lincoln Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Clinica Nova, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Universidad de Monterrey, Medical School — 1981
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cross County Cardiology
Cross County Cardiology103 River Rd Fl 2, Edgewater, NJ 7020 Existing Patients: (201) 941-8100
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fernando Segovia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Segovia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Segovia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Segovia frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Dyslipidemia, and Wheezing.
Dr. Segovia's office is located at 103 River Rd Fl 2, Edgewater, NJ 7020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Segovia speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center