Dr. Fernando Malamud, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malamud's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fernando Malamud, MD is a hematology specialist in Panama City, FL. Dr. Malamud completed a residency at Tex Tech University Health Science Center. He currently practices at Panhandle Cancer Center and is affiliated with Ascension Sacred Heart Bay. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Miss Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Utah Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Tex Tech University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Tex Tech University Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Panhandle Cancer Center
Fernando C. Malamud MD PA2202 State Ave Ste 111, Panama City, FL 32405 Existing Patients: (850) 784-9977
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malamud?
I was recently diagnosed with CLL stage 0. My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Malamud. I have had 2 blood tests and 3 phone visits with Dr. Malamud. He has been very pleasant and informative. He has never rushed me and has answered all my questions. He is a very compassionate doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malamud accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malamud frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Bone Marrow Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Malamud's office is located at 2202 State Ave Ste 111, Panama City, FL 32405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malamud speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Malamud has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Sacred Heart Bay
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center