Dr. Fernando Pagan, MD is a neurology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Pagan completed a residency at Georgetown Univerity Hospital. He currently practices at Medstar Georgetown Univ Mvmnt and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pagan is board certified in Neurology.
Medstar Georgetown Univ Mvmnt
Medstar Georgetown Univ Mvmnt3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Fl 7, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-8525
- Nih/Ninds/Hmcs, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Georgetown Univerity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pagan?
Dr Pagan is a very nice person. His bedside manner is outstanding - always shows empathy and genuine concern for his patient, listening carefully and attentively to everything that the patient says. He is the best of the 6 doctors that I see for Parkinson's and related health issues. He is extremely knowledgeable and his students and staff are on the cutting edge of neurology.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital