Dr. Ruiz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fernando Ruiz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Ruiz completed a residency at Hosp of St Raphael/Yale U Sch Med. He currently practices at Cardiology Physician Clinic of Lgmc and is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruiz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Hosp of St Raphael/Yale U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Hosp of St Raphael/Yale U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Central University of Venezuela / Jose Maria Vargas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruiz?
I was referred to Dr. Ruiz by my PCP and have been extremely satisfied with my experience with him! He is a thoughtful physician; he listened to my concerns and symptoms intently. He explored possible conditions and treatments in a way that a non-medical professional could understand. The staff at his S. College location have always been kind and accommodating; they allow me to sit in my car until my appointment time to encourage social distancing. Great doctor, great office staff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fernando Ruiz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruiz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruiz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruiz frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Dyslipidemia, and Wheezing.
Dr. Ruiz's office is located at 441 HEYMANN BLVD, Lafayette, LA 70503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ruiz speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Women's And Children's Hospital