Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (305) 330-1938, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Fernando de Zarraga, MD is a hematology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. de Zarraga completed a residency at Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla.. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute and is affiliated with Mariners Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Hematology/Oncology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Internship Hospital
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Fla., Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Pekin Insurance
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de Zarraga?
Dr. de Zarraga is by far one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable physicians that I have met. He has been instrumental in my care and in providing me with valuable information and treatment options. I am most grateful to him and to his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. de Zarraga has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fernando de Zarraga, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. de Zarraga's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de Zarraga accepts your insurance.
Dr. de Zarraga frequently treats Neutropenia, Erythropoietin Test, and Hypercoagulable State.
Dr. de Zarraga's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de Zarraga speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Mariners Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital