Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grigera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fernando Grigera, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pocatello, ID. Dr. Grigera completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Pocatello Womens Health Clinic and is affiliated with Portneuf Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grigera is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U La Plata, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U La Plata, Internship Hospital — 1979
- U Nacional de La Plata, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pocatello Womens Health Clinic777 Hospital Way Bldg A, Pocatello, ID 83201 Existing Patients: (208) 234-2001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grigera?
Dr Grigera is an excellent doctor. Very compassionate and absolutely good at his job. I’m so lucky he was on call when I was admitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grigera frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy, Dilated.
Dr. Grigera's office is located at 777 Hospital Way Bldg A, Pocatello, ID 83201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grigera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Portneuf Medical Center