Dr. Fernando Illescas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Illescas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fernando Illescas, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Bloomfield, CT. Dr. Illescas completed a residency at Royal Victoria Hosp-McGill. He currently practices at Center for Vein Restoration. Dr. Illescas is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Royal Victoria Hosp-McGill, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Royal Victoria Hosp-McGill, Internship Hospital — 1980
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Vein Restoration
Center for Vein Restoration701 Cottage Grove Rd Ste E110, Bloomfield, CT 06002 Existing Patients: (855) 679-8346
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Illescas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Illescas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Illescas frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Illescas' office is located at 701 Cottage Grove Rd Ste E110, Bloomfield, CT 06002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Illescas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.