Dr. Fernando Pujol-Morato, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Pujol-Morato completed a residency at LI Coll. He currently practices at Mascatello Antonio V MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pujol-Morato is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Mascatello Antonio V MD460 13th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215 (718) 636-7400
- LI Coll, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- LI Coll, Residency Hospital — 1985
- LI Coll, Internship Hospital — 1983
- U Natl Pedro Henriquez Urena, Medical School — 1979
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pujol-Morato?
Dr Pujol is a wonderful physician in every possible way He is a astute diagnostician and has a very professional manner. He listens he remembers and he is easy to contact. One of the best Drs to ever treat me
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital