Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ferdos Pohlel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Pohlel completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Athens Cardiology Group and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pohlel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pohlel?
Great Doctor, ive been seeing him since Dr Miller retired about 13 years ago. Thanks for the excellent care. dave cole
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pohlel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pohlel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Pohlel's office is located at 1199 Prince Ave, Athens, GA 30606. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital