Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Addo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferdinand Addo, MB CHB is a hematology specialist in Watertown, SD. Dr. Addo completed a residency at Howard Univ. He currently practices at PRAIRIE LAKES CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Appleton Area Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Addo is board certified in Hematology.
- Wash Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Howard Univ, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Mt Vernon Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Korle-Bu Tchng Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Med Sch U Ghana, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prairie Lakes Cancer Center
Prairie Lakes Healthcare System401 9th Ave NW, Watertown, SD 57201 Existing Patients: (605) 882-6800
Johnson Memorial Hlth Serv
Johnson Memorial Hospital1282 Walnut St, Dawson, MN 56232 Existing Patients: (320) 769-4323
Chippewa County Montevideo Hospital Swing Bed824 N 11th St, Montevideo, MN 56265 Existing Patients: (320) 269-6435
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Addo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Addo frequently treats Anemia, Pancytopenia, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Addo's office is located at 401 9th Ave NW, Watertown, SD 57201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Addo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Appleton Area Health
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Madison Healthcare Services
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare System