Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557, and for other questions, call (706) 721-1400.
Dr. Fenwick Nichols, MD is a neurology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Nichols completed a residency at Grady Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Augusta University Medical Office Building and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. Dr. Nichols is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Grady Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- University Of So Al Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1976
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Augusta University Medical Office Building
Augusta University Medical Office Building1447 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nichols?
Dr. Nichols saw my daughter and I was pleased with how thorough he was. There was not a long wait time to be called back nor for him to arrive to the room. The staff was pleasant as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fenwick Nichols, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nichols' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nichols accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nichols frequently treats Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, Stroke, and Sickle Cell Disease.
Dr. Nichols' office is located at 1447 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nichols has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Augusta University Medical Center