Call (706) 441-9028 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Felix Sogade, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Thomaston, GA. Dr. Sogade completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center|Nassau County Medical Cenetr. He currently practices at Georgia Heart Physicians, LLC and is affiliated with Fairview Park Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sogade is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- State University- NY- Stoneybrook Nassau Cty Medical Center Eastmeadow NY | Duke University Medical Center Durham NC, Fellowship Hospital
- University College Hospital Ibadan Nigeria, Internship Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- State University Of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- State University-Ny-Stoneybrook Nassau Cty Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Duke University Medical Center|Nassau County Medical Cenetr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Nassau County Medical Cenetr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Ibadan Ibadan Nigeria, Medical School — 1986
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sogade?
God Bless Dr Sogade!! Dr Sogade realizes that in treatment Time is of the Essence and was very quick to give an appointment, gather paperwork and provide for the life saving medicine that is so needed. He is he most Pro active health professional I have ever met anywhere. And I am speaking about over many hospitals,cities, states and countries. Thank You Dr. Sogade so much.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Felix Sogade, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sogade's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sogade accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sogade frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Sogade's office is located at 107 Jackson Ave Ste C, Thomaston, GA 30286. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sogade has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Fairview Park Hospital
- Atrium Health Navicent The Medical Center
- Houston Medical Center
- Piedmont Macon Medical Center
- Piedmont Macon North Hospital
- SGMC Lanier Campus
Georgia Heart Physicians, LLC
Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants Thomaston Office107 Jackson Ave Ste C, Thomaston, GA 30286 Existing Patients: (706) 441-9028
Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants
Corporate Square112 Corporate Sq, Dublin, GA 31021 Existing Patients: (478) 291-3572
Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants1208 Ocilla Rd, Douglas, GA 31533 Existing Patients: (478) 291-3574
Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants790 Us 341 Blvd, Hawkinsville, GA 31036 Existing Patients: (478) 291-3578
Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants15 Yarbrough St, Hazlehurst, GA 31539 Existing Patients: (478) 291-3576
Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants639 Hemlock St Ste 100, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 291-3570
Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants1710 Watson Blvd, Warner Robins, GA 31093 Existing Patients: (478) 276-8479
Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants
Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants Cordele910 N 5th St, Cordele, GA 31015 Existing Patients: (478) 276-8463