Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Felix Dailey-Sterling, MD is a cardiology specialist in Guttenberg, NJ. Dr. Dailey-Sterling completed a residency at New York Hospital. He currently practices at Hudson Heart Group, P.C. and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dailey-Sterling is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- NY Hosp-Cornell, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dailey-Sterling?
Great doctor. Very knowledgable and patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dailey-Sterling has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dailey-Sterling frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Dailey-Sterling's office is located at 425 70th St, Guttenberg, NJ 07093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dailey-Sterling speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center