Dr. Goldstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Felissa Goldstein, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at University Kentucky Hosp. She currently practices at Lee Specialty Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldstein is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Kentucky Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Kentucky Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Kentucky Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lee Specialty Clinic4501 Louise Underwood Way, Louisville, KY 40216 Existing Patients: (502) 368-2348
UofL Physicians - Bingham Clinic
Bingham Clinic200 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 588-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldstein frequently treats Autism, ADHD and-or ADD, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 4501 Louise Underwood Way, Louisville, KY 40216. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.