Dr. Felise May Barte, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barte's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Felise May Barte, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Barte completed a residency at Kresge Eye Institute/Wayne State University. She currently practices at Ophthalmic Specialists of Michigan. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barte is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Kresge Eye Institute/Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Resurrection Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Loyola Stritch School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Occidental College, Other Education — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthCare Partners
- Priority Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barte?
Very pleasant staff. Informative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barte accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barte frequently treats Herpetic Keratitis, Ultrasound, Eye, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Barte's office is located at 24241 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barte speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Barte has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.