Dr. Cubas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Felipe Cubas, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Cubas completed a residency at St Francis Hospital of Evanston. He currently practices at Dr. F. Cubas, MD Urgent Care and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saint Mary Of Nazareth Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Miami, Other Education — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Spanish
Dr. F. Cubas, MD Urgent Care
Doctors Express2004 N FLAMINGO RD, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 Existing Patients: (954) 990-7838
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cubas?
Dr Cubas is the most caring doctor I’ve ever had. When I was diagnosed with dysautonomia he went so far above and beyond to help me so I wouldn’t faint every time I stood up. He even checked on me after hours for the first few weeks to make sure my new meds were working. He ACTUALLY CARES about my symptoms, my input, my struggles and helping me have a better quality of life. He’s smart and not afraid to think outside the box, and is willing to research new treatments after hours to help his patients. You don’t find doctors that care and work hard like him very easily. He’s so sweet and I’m lucky he’s on my team!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Felipe Cubas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cubas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cubas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cubas frequently treats Wound Repair, Trigger Finger, and Ankle Sprains and Strains.
Dr. Cubas' office is located at 2004 N FLAMINGO RD, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cubas speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital