Dr. Fox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Felicia Fox, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Fox completed a residency at University of Florida / Shands Medical Center. She currently practices at FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Our Lady Of The Lake College, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology
FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology836 Prudential Dr Ste 1506, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Existing Patients: (904) 346-0050
Faben Obstetrics & Gynecology LLC4181 Southpoint Dr E Ste 300, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Existing Patients: (904) 346-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
I initially loved Dr Fox but after seeing her a few times for my hormonal imbalance it seems as though my concerns are not being heard! Instead she talked about how her husband is writing a book which had nothing to do with my issue at the time. I literally held back tears during the visit. She should listen more and not assume that she knows everything. I won’t be seeing her again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Felicia Fox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fox's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fox frequently treats Yeast Infections, Pap Smear, and Vaginal Delivery and VBAC.
Dr. Fox's office is located at 836 Prudential Dr Ste 1506, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fox speaks French Creole and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville