Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sanchez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Federico Sanchez, MD is a hematology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Sanchez completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Aurora Cancer Care -milwaukee and is affiliated with Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sanchez is board certified in Hematology.
- Milw Co Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Francisco Marroquin, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Cancer Care -milwaukee2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 980, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 384-5111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanchez?
Dr. Sanchez is always willing to spend the time with you to explain your condition and his treatment; even in the busy oncology setting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanchez frequently treats Anemia, Pancytopenia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Sanchez's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 980, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sanchez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center