Dr. Faye Rosenbaum, MD is a neurology specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Rosenbaum completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. She currently practices at Northern VA Neurologic Assoc and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenbaum is board certified in Neurology.
Northern VA Neurologic Assoc
Northern VA Neurologic Assoc1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 420, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 536-4000
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenbaum?
I have visited Dr. Rosenbaum and plan to see her again. My impressions: On the positive side, she is well trained and seems a good diagnostician. My primary care MD, whom I fully respect, recommended her. On the other hand, her demeanor is cool and somewhat aloof. If you are looking for warm, fuzzy and chatty, do not expect to find it here. That's fine with me. I'm looking for neurological expertise, not a buddy.
- Virginia Hospital Center