Dr. Fawwaz Hamati, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamati's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fawwaz Hamati, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Hamati completed a residency at E Tenn St University. He currently practices at CARDIOLOGY CONSULTANTS and is affiliated with Franklin Woods Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamati is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamati?
- E Tenn St U, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- E Tenn St University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- E Tenn St U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Msmg Cardiology - Johnson City310 N State Of Franklin Rd Ste 400, Johnson City, TN 37604 Existing Patients: (423) 979-6000
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamati frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Hamati's office is located at 310 N State Of Franklin Rd Ste 400, Johnson City, TN 37604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamati speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hamati has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Greeneville Community Hospital East
- Indian Path Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
- Unicoi County Hospital