Dr. Fawad Chaudry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaudry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fawad Chaudry, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Scottsbluff, NE. Dr. Chaudry completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Regional West Medical Center and is affiliated with Faith Regional Health Services - East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaudry is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- SUNY Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional West Medical Center4021 Avenue B, Scottsbluff, NE 69361 Existing Patients: (308) 630-2101
Faith Regional Health Services2700 W Norfolk Ave, Norfolk, NE 68701 Existing Patients: (402) 371-4880
Stephenson Cancer Center800 Ne 10th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Existing Patients: (405) 271-1632
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center800 Stanton L Young Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Existing Patients: (862) 823-4223
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaudry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaudry frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Chaudry's office is located at 4021 Avenue B, Scottsbluff, NE 69361. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaudry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Faith Regional Health Services - East Campus
- Integris Baptist Medical Center