Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (629) 219-5978.
Dr. Fathi Ali, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Ali completed a residency at University of Toronto. He currently practices at Centennial Heart at Southern Hills and is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- U Calgary, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1997
- El-Hawari Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centennial Heart at Southern Hills
Southern Hills397 Wallace Rd Bldg C Ste 102, Nashville, TN 37211 Existing Patients: (629) 219-5978
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Dr Ali and his staff are all informative and caring. Also just had a heart echo done and Russell is great. Talks you thru all he is doing and makes you very comfortable and relaxed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fathi Ali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 397 Wallace Rd Bldg C Ste 102, Nashville, TN 37211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare-harton
- Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital