Dr. Faruk Koreishi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Koreishi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Faruk Koreishi, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Koreishi completed a residency at Westchester Medical Center. He currently practices at Arnold I Edelman. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koreishi is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mass EE Infirm-Ret Assoc, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Westchester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Med Coll, Baroda U, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arnold I Edelman1176 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14209 Existing Patients: (716) 881-7978
Michael A Johnson MD
Wny Eye Center301 Sterling Dr, Orchard Park, NY 14127 Existing Patients: (716) 677-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koreishi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Koreishi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Koreishi frequently treats Retinal Hemorrhage, Macular Hole, and Diabetic Macular Edema (DME).
Dr. Koreishi's office is located at 1176 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koreishi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Koreishi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.