Dr. Farrah Rajabi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rajabi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Farrah Rajabi, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rajabi completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Genetics & Genomics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rajabi is board certified in Medical Biochemical Genetics.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 2010
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Genetics & Genomics
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Genetics & Genomics300 Longwood Ave Fl 5, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (857) 218-4637
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rajabi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rajabi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rajabi frequently treats Acidosis, Anxiety, and Back Pain.
Dr. Rajabi's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Fl 5, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rajabi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital