Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pirzada accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farouk Pirzada, MD is a cardiology specialist in Melrose, MA. Dr. Pirzada completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Middlesex Cardiology Assoc. and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pirzada is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Boston VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Malden Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Govt Med Coll Srinagar, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Middlesex Cardiology Assoc.50 Rowe St Ste 600, Melrose, MA 02176 Existing Patients: (781) 979-3440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pirzada?
Dr. Pirzada is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He has been my Dr since 1989. When I visit he spends time with me and allows me to ask questions and he answers them. He does not rush me out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pirzada frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Pirzada's office is located at 50 Rowe St Ste 600, Melrose, MA 02176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pirzada has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- MelroseWakefield Hospital