Dr. Farouc Jaffer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jaffer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Farouc Jaffer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Jaffer completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaffer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-8052
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaffer?
Outstanding Physician and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaffer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaffer frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Jaffer's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jaffer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- MelroseWakefield Hospital