Dr. Rassiwala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Farida Rassiwala, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Rassiwala completed a residency at Brookdale Univ Hosp. She currently practices at Positive Mind Psychiatry PLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brookdale Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Lokmanya Tilak Muni Med Coll/U Bombay, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital, Medical School — 1998
- Ind, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Magellan Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu
Positive Mind Psychiatry PLC
Positive Mind Psychiatry PLC4100 S Lindsay Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Existing Patients: (480) 361-1922
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rassiwala?
Highly recommended. Very professional, unhurried sessions. She very quickly diagnosed my conditions and we started a medication plan. Within days I was remarkably improved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rassiwala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rassiwala frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dr. Rassiwala's office is located at 4100 S Lindsay Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rassiwala speaks Urdu, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.