Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thanawalla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farid Thanawalla, MB BS is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Loveland, CO. Dr. Thanawalla completed a residency at St U NY/Erie Co Med Ctr. He currently practices at Banner Health Mckee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hlth Sys, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- St U NY/Erie Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Grant Med Coll-Bombay U, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Colorado Access
- Health Net
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Veterans Choice Program
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner Health Mckee Medical Center2000 Boise Ave, Loveland, CO 80538 Existing Patients: (970) 820-4640
Banner Health Fort Collins Medical Center4700 Lady Moon Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80528 Existing Patients: (970) 821-4000
Regional West Medical Center4021 Avenue B, Scottsbluff, NE 69361 Existing Patients: (308) 630-1140
North Colorado Medical Center1801 16th St, Greeley, CO 80631 Existing Patients: (720) 493-3777
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thanawalla?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thanawalla frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Thanawalla's office is located at 2000 Boise Ave, Loveland, CO 80538. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thanawalla has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.