Dr. Zarinetchi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fariba Zarinetchi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Zarinetchi completed a residency at Georgetown University. She currently practices at Kidney Specialists South Texas and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Memorial. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zarinetchi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University CO, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Tufts University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Specialists South Texas
Kidney Specialists of South Texas1521 S Staples St Ste 601, Corpus Christi, TX 78404 Existing Patients: (361) 887-8451
Davita Alice Renal Center
Alice Renal Center2345 Alice Regional Blvd, Alice, TX 78332 Existing Patients: (361) 664-1723
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zarinetchi?
Dr. Zarinetchi is the best. i have been her patient for 20 yrs. she goes above and beyond to help her patient's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fariba Zarinetchi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zarinetchi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zarinetchi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zarinetchi frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Zarinetchi's office is located at 1521 S Staples St Ste 601, Corpus Christi, TX 78404. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Memorial
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline