Dr. Farhana Latif, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in New York, NY. She currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Latif is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiology
Presbyterian Hospital Building (PH)622 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Latif?
Dr Latif is amazing she takes the time to explain things in detail my father was a heart transplant recipient he was a miracle 25 years did fabulous little bumps along the way but nothing that couldn’t be fixed with minor adjustments. Dr Latif my dad is greatly missed.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center