Click here to compare with other Rheumatology Specialists.
Dr. Farhan Tahir, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Tahir completed a residency at NYUDH. He currently practices at Rheumatology Care Consultants, PLLC and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tahir is board certified in Rheumatology.
- Rawalpindi Medical University, Medical School
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- NYUDH, Residency Hospital — 2007
- NYUDH, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Ffc, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Diplomate American Board Of Integrative Medicine, Other Education
- Diplomate American Board Of Internal Medicine, Other Education
- Diplomate American Board Of Rheumatology, Other Education
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tahir?
Great. First visit, found Dr. Tahir to be friendly, respectful, attentive and thorough. I look forward to working with him to improve my health and health awareness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tahir has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tahir frequently treats Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal, Bone Density Scan, and Musculoskeletal Function Test.
Dr. Tahir's office is located at 1331 E Wyoming Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tahir speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), Philadelphia
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Jefferson Abington-Lansdale Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
Rheumatology Care Consultants, PLLC
Cancer Treatment Centers of America1331 E Wyoming Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19124 Existing Patients: (267) 685-6070