Dr. Farhan Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Farhan Shah, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at SUNY Upstate Medical Univeristy. He currently practices at San Joaquin Valley Pulmonary Group and is affiliated with Adventist Health Bakersfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SUNY Upstate Medical Univeristy, Residency Hospital — 2007
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Khyber Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Joaquin Valley Pulmonary Group
San Joaquin Valley Pulmonary Med Group3551 Q St Ste 100, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Existing Patients: (661) 327-3747
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Dehydration, Detoxification Evaluation, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 3551 Q St Ste 100, Bakersfield, CA 93301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Downtown - Bakersfield