Dr. Jamali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Farhad Jamali, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Glenn Dale, MD. Dr. Jamali completed a residency at Prince Georges Hospital Center. He currently practices at Prime Medicine LLC and is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jamali is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Prince Georges Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Prince Georges Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Meritain Health
- One Net
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Italian, Persian, Spanish
Prime Medicine LLC12150 Annapolis Rd Ste 308, Glenn Dale, MD 20769 Existing Patients: (301) 805-5757
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jamali?
It was a pleasure visiting this doctor's office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Farhad Jamali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jamali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jamali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jamali frequently treats Limb Swelling, Sleep Apnea, and Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Jamali's office is located at 12150 Annapolis Rd Ste 308, Glenn Dale, MD 20769. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jamali speaks Spanish, Farsi, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Community Hospital