Dr. Massoumi-Bavil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fardad Massoumi-Bavil, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hammond, IN. Dr. Massoumi-Bavil completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Dyer. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Massoumi-Bavil is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Centro Medico, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Isidro Ayora, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Universidad Nacional De Loja, Escuela De Medicina Humana, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oromo, Spanish, Turkish
Franciscan Physician Network
Franciscan Phy Network -sm Hf25500 Hohman Ave Ste 2a, Hammond, IN 46320 Existing Patients: (219) 933-2291
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Massoumi-Bavil?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Massoumi-Bavil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Massoumi-Bavil frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Diabetes Type 2, and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Massoumi-Bavil's office is located at 5500 Hohman Ave Ste 2a, Hammond, IN 46320. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Massoumi-Bavil speaks Oromo, Spanish, and Turkish. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Franciscan Health Hammond
- Franciscan Health Munster