Dr. Sandhu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Faraz Sandhu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Farmington, NM. Dr. Sandhu completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at San Juan Regional Heart Center and is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sandhu is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Juan Regional Heart Center
San Juan Regional Heart Center407 S Schwartz Ave Ste 202, Farmington, NM 87401 Existing Patients: (505) 609-6770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandhu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Faraz Sandhu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sandhu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sandhu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sandhu frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Sandhu's office is located at 407 S Schwartz Ave Ste 202, Farmington, NM 87401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center