Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Faraz Ahmad, MD
Dr. Faraz Ahmad, MD is
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of Chicago-Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Family Health Network
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Harken Health
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmad?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Faraz Ahmad, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ahmad's profile.
Dr. Ahmad in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ahmad's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100 Chicago, IL 60611. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ahmad is able to speak Dutch. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ahmad provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Faraz Ahmad, MD is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Faraz Ahmad, MD holds board certification in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 664-3278