Click here to compare with other Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease Specialists.
Dr. Faramarz Tehrani, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Los Angeles, CA. He currently practices at Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital and is affiliated with Adventist Health White Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tehrani is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital1680 E 120th St, Los Angeles, CA 90059 Existing Patients: (424) 529-6755
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tehrani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tehrani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tehrani frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Tehrani's office is located at 1680 E 120th St, Los Angeles, CA 90059. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tehrani speaks Armenian, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health White Memorial
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Medical Center