Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Faramarz Samie, MD
Dr. Faramarz Samie, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Samie completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at CUIMC Herbert Irving Pavilion and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samie is board certified in Dermatology.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samie?
I have been to see Dr. Sami on several occasions. He is terrific…very knowledgeable and professional.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Faramarz Samie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samie frequently treats Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Skin Cancer, and Basal Cell Carcinoma .
Dr. Samie's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
CUIMC Herbert Irving Pavilion