Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Farah Sultan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Homewood, AL. Dr. Sultan completed a residency at General Surgery - Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. She currently practices at Vitalogy Wellness Center and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Sultan is board certified in Family Practice.
- General Surgery - Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine - Royal London Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of London, Other Education — 1999
- Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School — 1995
Bengali, Hindi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sultan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sultan frequently treats Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling, and Cholesterol Screening.
Dr. Sultan's office is located at 2704 20th St S, Homewood, AL 35209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sultan speaks Urdu, Bengali, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sultan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
Vitalogy Wellness Center
Vitalogy Wellness Center2704 20th St S, Homewood, AL 35209 Existing Patients: (205) 413-8599