Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Farah Hameed, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Farah Hameed, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Hameed completed a residency at Spaulding Rehab Hosp-Harvard Med Sch. She currently practices at Heakyung Kim MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hameed is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Spaulding Rehab Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hameed?
Dr. Hameed is resourceful, compassionate, patient, punctual, and knowledgeable.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hameed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Farah Hameed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hameed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hameed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hameed frequently treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Back Pain, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Hameed's office is located at 180 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.