Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garmany accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farah Garmany, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Charleston, WV. Dr. Garmany completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. She currently practices at Camc Cardiac Imaging. Dr. Garmany is board certified in Pediatrics.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garmany?
Dr. Garmany is amazing and very thorough. I appreciate everything that she done for my daughter but she needs a new receptionist. This lady is beyond rude for no reason. She's rude on the phone and in person. Thank God this was our last visit!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garmany frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Garmany's office is located at 3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Ste 808, Charleston, WV 25304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garmany has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.