Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. David accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fang David, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. David completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. She currently practices at Hospital Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. Dr. David is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1999
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hospital Medicine Associates6100 Harris Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76132 Existing Patients: (817) 433-5977
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. David?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David frequently treats Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Acute Kidney Failure.
Dr. David's office is located at 6100 Harris Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76132. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. David speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. David has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth