Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Habib accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fakher Habib, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Habib completed a residency at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Advocate Medical Group and is affiliated with Advocate South Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Habib is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UNIVERSITY OF ASYUT / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Assuit U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Habib?
A friend recommended Dr. Habib when I was having issues controlling my blood pressure. After going to him my blood pressure has been excellent after he changed my medications. Would recommend him 1000%
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Habib frequently treats Bronchitis, Acute Bronchitis, and Dizziness.
Dr. Habib's office is located at 8550 W Bryn Mawr Ave Ste 800, Chicago, IL 60631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Habib speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Habib has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields