Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Faisal Mirza, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Mirza completed a residency at McMaster University / Faculty of Health Sciences. He currently practices at OrthoSynthesis and is affiliated with El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mirza is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Fda Bethesda, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- McMaster University / Faculty of Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- McMaster University / Faculty of Health Sciences, Residency Hospital — 2000
- McMaster University / Faculty of Health Sciences, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Western Ontario, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Western Ontario, Medical School — 1994
- University of Western Ontario, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hindi, Urdu
OrthoSynthesis2430 Samaritan Dr, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 559-4343
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mirza?
Outstanding support for my concerns. Listened to me and spent more time than most surgeons do. He was very understanding about my specific needs as a patient and provided great detailed explanations and education material. Very aware of the different social, cultural and gender related issues that matter to patients. Very insightful and friendly. I felt very calm and comforted by his mannerism and approach. My joint replacement went very well and feel like I have a new lease on life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mirza frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Mirza's office is located at 2430 Samaritan Dr, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mirza speaks Urdu, French, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mirza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital