Dr. Mawri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Faisal Mawri, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Flint, MI. Dr. Mawri completed a residency at Hurley Medical Center. He currently practices at A Z Home Health Care and is affiliated with Ascension Genesys Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mawri is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Michigan Health System, Other Education — 2011
- Hurley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Tod Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Unibe, Medical School — 2003
- Wayne State University Detroit Med Ctr, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
A Z Home Health Care1230 S Linden Rd Ste 3, Flint, MI 48532 Existing Patients: (810) 410-4869
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mawri?
He made us feel at ease. He is very knowledgeable and his office staff is very professional!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Faisal Mawri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mawri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mawri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mawri frequently treats Diabetes Counseling, Cough, and Fever.
Dr. Mawri's office is located at 1230 S Linden Rd Ste 3, Flint, MI 48532. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mawri speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Hurley Medical Center
- Mclaren Flint
- University Hospital - University of Michigan