Call (281) 317-4047 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Faisal Arain, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Arain completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Heart Care Center of Northwest Houston, PA and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arain is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Medical School, Other Education — 2010
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2001
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arain?
Very good heart doctor. Kind and compassionate. He is very good at what he does.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Faisal Arain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arain frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Arain's office is located at 13325 Hargrave Rd Ste 150, Houston, TX 77070. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arain speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Arain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital