Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Fahim Tazwar, MD is a family medicine specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Tazwar completed a residency at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at UBMD Orthopaedics and is affiliated with ECMC Health Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tazwar is board certified in Family Practice.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tazwar?
I have received really great care from Dr. T for almost a year now. Everything you would want from a primary care doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tazwar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tazwar frequently treats Muscle Spasm, Constipation, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Tazwar's office is located at 462 Grider St, Buffalo, NY 14215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tazwar speaks Bangla, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ECMC Health Campus
UBMD Orthopaedics462 Grider St, Buffalo, NY 14215 (614) 747-6243
- 2 462 Grider St # 3, Buffalo, NY 14215 (716) 898-4449